Samson QH4 Ultra-compact – 4 Channel Monitoring Headphone Amplifier
Stereo audio distributed to 4 seperate outputs.
The Samson QH4 portable 4-channel headphone amplifier is a high power and great sounding solution for stereo desktop headphone distribution. It can send audio to four individual headphones, each with an independent volume control. Simply connect an audio source to the amp and instantly have independent control over each headphone channel.
- High-quality headphone amplifier with 4 independent 1/4″ stereo headphone channels.
- Supports individual volume controlling on each channel and the max. output power won’t affect each other.
- Two balanced 1/4″ input jacks(L & R), main signal inputs to the amp.
- Stereo 1/8″ Aux input and output jacks for daisy chaining multiple QH4 headphone amp together.
- With master volume control knob, mute and mono-summing switches.
- Compact size design, perfect for using with any studio or desktop workstation, as well as with your laptop or smartphone.
- Headphone Outputs: 4 * 1/4″ stereo TRS
- Max Output Power: 282mW per channel,
- 0.5% THD at 32Ω Headphone
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz -1dB at 32Ω
- Input Connectors: 2 * 1/4″ balanced TRS; 1 * 1/8″ stereo unbalanced TRS
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz(±0.5dB)
(The headphones, smartphone and mixing Console are not included).
Package List: 1 * Headphone Amplifier 1 * Power Adapter(EU) 1 * User Manual(English)