Guitar Pedal Board Power Supply
Dedicated Power Supply for Guitar Effect Pedals Board
This Tom’s Line Engineering Guitar Pedal Board Power Supply is able to provide power to nine isolated outputs.
The outputs are rated as follows:
Firstly the unit has 6 outputs at 9V – 5 outputs rated at a maximum current draw of 100mAmps, and 1 output rated for a maximum current draw of 1Amp.
Secondly the unit has 2 outputs rated at 12V – each rated for a maximum current draw of 1Amp
Thirdly the unit has 1 output rated at 18V – each rated for a maximum current draw of 1Amp
- Each output is totally isolated so that short circuits on one channel output will not have any effect on the other channel outputs,.
- The unit includes an over current smart protection device.
- Five outputs rated at 9V 100mA, one output rated at 9V 1A, two outputs rated at 12V 1A, one output rated at 18V for all types of pedals, pedal boards, keyboards, and certain types of amps.
- 4 Different power plugs included, free to use anywhere. Power adapter voltage range 100V-240V.
- 7 Power cables for pedals, 1 daisy chain 5-head, 1 reverse polarity cable (in red color).
- Dimension: 20 * 17 * 7 cm
- 1 x APW-6 Host
- 7x Single power cables
- 1X 5-head daisy chain cable
- 1X Power polarity reverse cable(The red one)
- 4x Power adapter(UK, US, EU, AU)
Available for all types of pedals, keyboards, or even some table top amps with the same voltage and current demand from the unit’s power outputs.
Isolated output channels
Therefore you can expect no interface influence among each outputs.
Many Power Cables
Many power cables included for many grouping options to power your pedals. 7 pieces of single power cables, 1 piece of 5-head daisy chain, and additionally 1 piece of power polarity reverse cable are included.
International Use Options
If you’re in a touring band you can rest assured as the unit also comes with four different types of power adapter heads for use in the UK, USA, Europe, and Australia. Additionally, each international Power adapter heads are changeable.
Clear Input and Outputs indicators to make your experience easy and more moreover hassle-free.
To sum up, unfortunately these days not all effect pedals require the same standard 9Vdc voltage supply. With the Tom’s Line Engineering Guitar Pedal Board Power Supply you can now supply various type of pedals all from the one unit. This allows you to arrange all your pedals on a mobile pedalboard in a neat ordered way, which looks very professional when you’re on stage.
Please allow 28 days for shipping
About Tom’s Line Engineering
Tom’s line Engineering brand have been designing and manufacturing different kinds of guitar effect pedals and accessories for years. The pedal power series feature an innovative, safe, intelligent design, and is manufactured using the most up-to-date technologies.
Tom’s line Engineering core belief is that high quality products are the key to success. This belief is an essential component at every stage of production. Right from the start with design, research and development, to full production, sales, and service.